What the heck is all this white stuff anyway? Gus doesn't know what to think.
After much sniffing and some meditating on the situation, he still isn't sure, and doesn't stay out in it too long. I can't wait to see what he does when the ground is covered.
The last of the fall leaves.
The big flakes are so pretty. At least for now.
I know what you're all thinking. Nothing for weeks at a time, and now all these posts in one day. All I can say is enjoy it while it lasts. I'm having a lazy, do what I want day today.
8 comments:
how very lucky that you have snow, we never do :( your puppy is so cute
Lou--all we have is rain. I like the snow--in small doses. Really like the shot of the leaves, filling up with the soft dusting of snow, with the flakes gently falling. Nice capture!
Snow is ok a couple of times a year... I get it more than that - but it is still so beautiful to take photos!!
I just LOVE that you captured the first time it snowed. It did here this weekend too, but I was too lazy to go out into it. Beautiful Photos, and it looks like the pup is enjoying it too.
It's snowing here too, but not big pretty flakes, just tiny, wet stuff. Yuck. I love that shot of the last of the fall leaves with the snow falling around it- that is gorgeous! :)
The 3rd is just beautiful! I love how fluffy and light those flakes look.
Oh so pretty. Your dog is gorgeous, I love that 2nd shot of him.
I love how you captured the snowflakes in the air. I'm glad your niece is recovering!
Post a Comment