Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Riley!





Today is Riley's real birthday. I can't believe it's been a whole year! She's such an amazing little person already, growing and changing so fast. We were so happy to get to have her birthday party here, but so sad that we see her so seldom. I hope as she gets older that she will have many happy Kansas moments and memories.

She wasn't sure what to think about the cake at first. The first few bites were dainty, but as you can see, she finally dug right in. Then she didn't know what to do with all that blue stuff on her hands. It stressed her out just a little. Cleanup was a little dicey too. For a while we thought we might forever have a little Smurfette. Especially when her mommy changed her diaper at the airport the next day and discovered blue poop. I think Riley will get a big kick out of that story in about 3 years.

No comments: