I love the soft colors in the first photo! They're all really pretty.
Very pretty. I like how the last one feels like the sun is shining up through it instead of down.
These are so cool! I love the texture in the petals! :)
I love petunias. So pretty!
Gorgeous. I love the dark colors and the texture rocks!
Hey Lou--you've taken a plain old petunia and really made them look exotic. Nice work!
So delicate and dreamy looking. . . but it IS sad that these days are fast coming to an end. :(
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love the soft colors in the first photo! They're all really pretty.
Very pretty. I like how the last one feels like the sun is shining up through it instead of down.
These are so cool! I love the texture in the petals! :)
I love petunias. So pretty!
Gorgeous. I love the dark colors and the texture rocks!
Hey Lou--you've taken a plain old petunia and really made them look exotic. Nice work!
So delicate and dreamy looking. . . but it IS sad that these days are fast coming to an end. :(
Post a Comment