Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Daisy, Daisy...




Paul James, the DIY Gardener Guy, says that a sunflower is the botanical equivalent of a smiley face. I have to agree, and I feel the same about daisies. I smile every time I look at mine. Here's a couple of pics that I took of the lone daisy that is blooming right now. I played around with some textures for different effects. I hope they make you smile too. :-)

8 comments:

Bobbi said...

I love the angle you shot at! Daisies are such happy flowers, these made me smile too.

Amy said...

Great angle and love the vivid red and green! Made me smile! :)

Stacey said...

I do love daisies! Thanks for sharing these!

Anonymous said...

LOVELY! I like the first one's texture.

Becky said...

I really like that angle, and I love daisies too. The first texture shot is my favorite. :-)

Jess said...

OOH! This is AMAZING! I love the textures. The 2nd one looks like it is peeling!

Margaret said...

That's a cool perspective! Love the color and the textures.

Anonymous said...

I really like the texture on the first photo, and how the color just seems to come to life. Really awesome.