
I found this old gate in a tiny private cemetary back in a field near where we live. The picture isn't new, but I played around with it and added a texture, then entered it in the 26 Things challenge (www.twopeasinabucket.com/album_display.asp?album_id=76879). The challenge is like a photo scavenger hunt. You're given a list of 26 words or phrases and you take photos that you think represent each word. I'm working my way through and having a ball. This could be my favorite so far. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to print this one. But you know how it is with favorite photos....every time I take more I have a new favorite!
5 comments:
This is beautiful--I love the way you processed it.
i really like this! you did an awesome job on the processing.
This is amazing, I really love the processing! Gives it the perfect broken down feel.
Cool gate! And I like the pp.
Incredible shot, love your processing.
Post a Comment