Great shot and I love your journaling!
He's so cute! And he looks right at home, even if you wish he weren't.
LOL!! I LOVE your sense of humor!
Awe...but Zip is so cute:)
He is so cute! I love your comments about him...he is adorable sitting there though!
ROFL! You should publish a childrens' book- we love "Go Dog Go" and this would be a perfect companion story for it! LOL!But Zip IS kinda cute... :p
Awww, Zip can come live at my house!
Wonderful journaling! Poor little Zip. . . . send him my way! I love the texture of the chair in this photo, and nice perspective in your angle of the shot.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great shot and I love your journaling!
He's so cute! And he looks right at home, even if you wish he weren't.
LOL!! I LOVE your sense of humor!
Awe...but Zip is so cute:)
He is so cute! I love your comments about him...he is adorable sitting there though!
ROFL! You should publish a childrens' book- we love "Go Dog Go" and this would be a perfect companion story for it! LOL!
But Zip IS kinda cute... :p
Awww, Zip can come live at my house!
Wonderful journaling! Poor little Zip. . . . send him my way! I love the texture of the chair in this photo, and nice perspective in your angle of the shot.
Post a Comment