Fall is the most beautiful season. I just love all the fall colors. This was taken last Friday, and by Monday almost all the leaves were gone. I'm glad I had the day off so I could go out and play with my camera. I sure would have hated to miss this amazing color! I got on the 4-wheeler, and all the dogs and I went out in the hay meadow across the pond to get this view of the house. They ran around and explored, then they went for a dip in the pond while I took pictures. A good time was had by all.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Fall Color
Fall is the most beautiful season. I just love all the fall colors. This was taken last Friday, and by Monday almost all the leaves were gone. I'm glad I had the day off so I could go out and play with my camera. I sure would have hated to miss this amazing color! I got on the 4-wheeler, and all the dogs and I went out in the hay meadow across the pond to get this view of the house. They ran around and explored, then they went for a dip in the pond while I took pictures. A good time was had by all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
What a pretty Fall scene. Love the green roof on the cabin. ~Jackie
Can I come and live with you??? Wow, wow, wow!!
Simply gorgeous!
What a wonderful scene! Your house is beautiful.
I think you had better start drawing up extentions on your charming home...for all of us who want to live there! The setting is so ideal...you must never, ever get a headache! Your photograhy is so great! ML
Beautiful cabin and beautiful scenery!
Beautiful colors, Lou! Love the touch of green that the roof pops in.
WOW, I love your home in the woods! That is AWESOME- I want to come visit you! :)
What rich, beautiful colors, and your description sounds like a perfectly blissful day!
Oh wow, that is stunning. I want to live there!
My bags are packed and Megan and I are on our way to live with you! :-) How beautiful it is!!!!
Thanks everybody! Maybe we should open a B&B...but....probably not. :-)
Post a Comment