Sunday, November 23, 2008

Praises, Praises!

No photo today, just an update. Thankfully all Katie's x-rays were good. No damage other than the leg. But she is in a LOT of pain, and I'm afraid has much more ahead of her as she recovers and goes through physical therapy. If there is a silver lining to all of this it's that times like these tend to bring out the best in people, and help you see how much you mean to those around you. Katie has touched so many lives, and has so many people who care about her. That is obvious from all the visitors, phone calls, and expressions of concern. And what can I say about her sweet hubby, Jay? He is amazing! She is so blessed to have him. I think I speak for all of us when I say that there just are not enough words to express how grateful we are that she is going to be okay. Continued prayers, please, for her comfort and recovery. And don't forget the praises! We have so much to praise and be thankful for.

1 comment:

eduka2b said...

OMG! How wonderful that she is doing so well after such a tragic event! My prayers are with you and your family!