


I bet you thought I'd given up on blogging, didn't you? Nope. I've just been busy. Doing other photography-related things. Plus some internet issues.
Here are a few pics from the Heritage Day in Parsons on October 18. Yeah, I know, that was 3 weeks ago. But better late than never, right? It was a great day. There were horses and horse-drawn equipment, antique tractors and farm equipment, demonstrations of quilting, rope-making, spinning, broom-making, corn shelling, an antique rock crusher, sawmill, hay baler, and probably lots more that I'm not mentioning. Mike took our two mares, Kate and Allie. Little Spud, Kate's colt, even tagged along. You can see him following along with his mom while she and Allie were plowing. He got lots of attention. But he got tired pretty quickly. Following that plow was hard work!
3 comments:
Love the perspective with the hand on the first shot. The textures look great too!
Great perspective and DOF in the first two, and I love the little colt in the last one!
Glad to see you back, Lou! Love the quilting shot and the action you ran on it...
Post a Comment