Oops! I mean my latest business investment. This was my big Black Friday purchase. My old computer was SO unbelieveably slow. It took about 5 minutes to open a photo. (I'm really only exaggerating a tiny bit!) Now it is lightning fast! And I am loving this 19 inch monitor. Jake is happy too, because he gets my old one.As is our tradition, Annette and I braved the crowds for the Black Friday sales. Except this year my alarm didn't go off. I keep forgetting that I have to actually turn it on, not just set the time on my cell phone. Duh. So we were about an hour later than usual getting gone. But it was all good. We both still got what was on our wish lists. My computer, and she got the $40 digital picture frames. We always have a good time even if we aren't after anything special. It's just fun to watch all the crazies out there. We don't quite have the stamina that we used to have though, because we called it quits and got home around 5:00. Usually it is much later than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment