Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Don't stop believin' (imagine the Fleetwood Mac music in your head)...

This is my beloved ruby slippers bank, a gift from my sweet sister. I keep them on my desk at school as a reminder to my students (and myself) to keep believing in the power within us - to achieve, to succeed, to be happy, and to make our dreams come true.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so neat! I just love ruby slippers and the quote in the title is awesome too.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Cute shot and yeah thanks for the song that will be in my head all day.

pat said...

Great little bank. Now I have that song playing....

Val said...

These are so pretty! Really nice photo too. i love how you captured the sparkle

Mom2Drew said...

Are you a collecter? What a cute treasure...I used to have a "real" pair of ruby red slippers.

Angela2932 said...

Wow, what a fantastic bank! I love how you share the positive message and attitude from this with your students! Now I gotta go check out the song to get it stuck in my jingle-track too!

Becky said...

That is the cutest bank, and I love the bold bright color in the photo.

Amy said...

Cute!