skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Our own little cover girl
You can tell she's had her picture taken a few times. She just sees the camera and strikes a pose. We had so much fun that day. My favorite is the second dandelion picture. It is so cute and so natural. I got lucky and caught her between poses.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things.
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(56)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(11)
▼
August
(23)
Sunflowers
Daisy, Daisy...
The Look
Carousel chicken?
Our own little cover girl
More horses
Lines
Spiderman Attacks!
Black Beauties
Abstract art
Don't stop believin' (imagine the Fleetwood Mac mu...
See Zip Nap
The gate
My one true love
Summer rain...
I'm like a kid in a candy shop!
Summer's end
The biggest milestone yet
What Gus learned today....
Unexpected Visitors
What the heck is a rune?
More to come.....
Yippee! I'm blogging!
My Blog List
CoffeeShop Free PS/PSE Actions!
I am alive!
2 years ago
nicholeV photography [the blog]
We've Moved!!
17 years ago
The Colvin Family
Summer 2010
15 years ago
the view through my lens
Beachin'
12 years ago
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
About Me
Lou
Kansas, United States
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment