Monday, August 4, 2008

Yippee! I'm blogging!


Can you believe it? I've been thinking about doing this for a while, but it seemed pretty overwhelming. So here I am at 2:45 a.m. figuring it out. I started an hour ago, and lost everything. A smarter person would have given it up and gone to bed. But not me. I'm persistent. And tomorrow I'm gonna be TIRED.
So here's my plan. Take a photo a day and post it here to document some of the little things, and share them with all of you. (At least those of you who are interested.) Those of you who know me should be aware that I'm probably gonna fizzle out at some point, and that I'm probably not going to get it done EVERY day. But there will be days when I get more than one photo on, so it all averages out, right?
So here goes. The first picture is my new favorite. At least until my next favorite comes along. And by the way Katie - that's my clematis. Tee hee.

No comments: