
It smells so good. And we really needed the shower. I don't know how much we got because my rain gauge was run over by the tractor a couple weeks ago.
Well, my summer is officially over. Computer training tomorrow, then back on contract starting Monday. Where did it go? In June the summer seems to stretch ahead endlessly. Now I look back and wonder how it could have gone so quickly. Not that I don't love my job--I'd just rather be at home.
7 comments:
Love the green and the raindrops! Looks so refreshing!
Very nice shot!
Just beautiful. Love the deep greens.
Very pretty - love your depth of field!
Welcome to POTD! Glad you are joining in the fun. I love the look of your photo; those leaves look so refreshing. By the way, your son has incredible eyes--the color is amazing. I also really enjoyed your other posts; particularly the sidewalk and the balls in the bowl. Can't wait to see more of your POTD!
This is beautiful! I love your journaling here. I can't believe summer is almost over for my kids either- only 1 week till school starts.
I like how the rain glistens on the green in this. . . .
Post a Comment