
This is what I lovingly refer to as "The Look." I get The Look frequently. Usually when I am trying to take his picture, as I was today. He bought me the camera...you'd think he'd be a little more cooperative when I try to use it on him. But he is not. So I have to be pretty sneaky to get any shots of him. I was trying to get one of him and his sidekick, Kate. But she apparently didn't want her photo taken either. They are two of a kind.
4 comments:
I know that look!
You know what works at least once. Try to get him to smile the same way you would a baby. Play peek-a-boo or bark like a dong. He won't be expecting it and will surly crack a smile.
Gotta love that look! I get that from my family members all the time!
Well at least you got a few! Boys are so so silly.
Hee--I love The Look. Not so much when my own family gives it to me. And those little girl photos a couple of posts below are just adorable. A few more years until she starts giving you The Look. :-)
Post a Comment