It has been SO cold here the last few days. Temps in the teens, and wind chill in the single digits. Sunday morning, along with our frozen pipes, we had ice on the pond for the first time. So, as soon as I finished cookie baking I bundled up and went out to get a few icy shots.Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Baby it's COLD outside!
It has been SO cold here the last few days. Temps in the teens, and wind chill in the single digits. Sunday morning, along with our frozen pipes, we had ice on the pond for the first time. So, as soon as I finished cookie baking I bundled up and went out to get a few icy shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Love that cattail picture! It looks so cold there! BRRRR!
Love the cattail. It is cold here too, but nothing like what you have!
Those pictures are making me cold! The cattail is so pretty.
I can feel the cold, get back inside! :) Those are great shots, I love the sparkles in the second one!
Great shots
Cold for you ...lol. You do not want to be here...lol Today was a nice day at -15 degree Celsius = 5 degree Fahrenheit
(somehow I deleted my 1st post)
Sorry about the frozen pipes; that is not fun at all. LOVE the sun sparkles in that second shot, Lou.
Post a Comment