Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Riley's Christmas

Tonight I'm cheating. I didn't take these pictures. But I just got them and had to share them with everybody. I can't believe how big she is getting - no longer a baby. She's a big girl now. Riding horses, driving, what's next???

This is the pink Rock 'n Ride pony we sent her for Christmas. It rocks and sings and makes horse noises. How cool is that?? It will have to do until she's big enough for a real pony. Her mommy and I have been working on Papa Mike since she was born to convince him that she will need her own miniature pony to ride when she comes to Kansas for the summers. Those draft horses are just too big. She needs one her own size!

In her new outfit from Granny Lou.

This is her new pink cruiser, from her "boyfriend" and his family in Chicago. Doesn't she look pretty in her Christmas dress? Like one of Santa's little helpers.


No comments: