Monday, December 29, 2008

More Christmas Pics

What on earth did we do before we had Internet?? Mine has been down for the last three days and it was like losing a limb. I didn't realize how much I use it until it wasn't there. Craw-kan tech support is awesome though. I called at 8:10 this morning and they had someone here before 9:30 to install a new DSL modem. So now I'm back in business!

Here are a few more pics from our Christmas Eve celebration.


The girls, working hard to get that delicious dinner ready. Why is it that the women do all the work, then let the men eat first? Hmmmm......



He still hates to have his picture taken - unless it's his idea. But if you look hard enough you can see that cute little grin behind the hand.



I know, Harley's picture is already on here. But he's just so darn cute. Besides, I forgot it was already on and would have to redo the whole post to take it off. And I'm feeling too lazy tonight to start over. :-)




No comments: