Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Farmer's Friend


And mine. I love this stuff. But not exactly for its intended use - or at least not for its intended location. It is the best thing for dry chapped hands. I put it on at bedtime and let it soak in all night. In the morning...soft as a baby's tushie. It's really greasy, and kinda stinky, but it is good stuff. And yes, I had too much time on my hands this evening.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

It's a cool tin.

Lou said...

I agree. I think that's one of the reasons I like it.

Nancy said...

When I used to quilt, I HAD to use it regularly, it was the only thing that helped my poor needle pricked fingers!!
Good stuff!!

pat said...

I"ve used this stuff--it's good! Like Nancy, I found it through quilting.

Rachael said...

I've heard good things about that stuff! I like the tin, too!

Anonymous said...

It's also great for new tattoos! :)

Margaret said...

My mother-in-law always has a tin of that in her cupboard!

KRISTIE said...

way cool tin